1. In your book, you teach about a nine step process to healing your heart with the archangels, does this process happen just once or is it repetitive?
SDJ: It is repetitive. The process can be used for past experiences that are still triggering or creating new experiences as well as experiences that you are having now. So the nine steps are practical tools that you can use to release the past and find forgiveness or to recognize where you are and make changes in your current situation to find appreciation during the experience.
2. What is self worth and value? How does that play a role in your healing process?
SDJ: Self worth is your innate value. It is the absolute unconditional love that you are born with no exceptions. So if you were born into a body you are worthy and deserving of all you desire. The way it plays a role in your healing process is when you lack self worth or don’t know your own value and you don’t feel deserving of that which you wish to create, then in order to move forward through the healing process, you must become aware that you are deserving and worthy simply because you are. In doing so you will allow love into your life and love is ultimately the healer.
3.When you talk about healing your heart, does that mean you will not struggle any longer or have any challenges in life?
SDJ: Not so much! Healing your heart really means that you look at life from a place of fullness or excitement and when challenges do come up, you can look at them as an opportunity for growth or expansion. When you heal your heart, life becomes an adventure and it is experienced as a joyful creation.
4. Step 3 is called “choice. What if you make a wrong choice, where does that put you in this 9 step process? Do you have to start over once you realize you made a bad decision?
SDJ: I would begin by saying there is no wrong or right choice. For any particular situation there are hundreds of choices that could work out for your greater good. But not all are seen by you. Once a choice is made the archangels will guide you to the next best possible choice and are always there to support you unconditionally in moving forward. So would you start over, yes, because you will have a new awareness, but remember there is no right and wrong.
5. Is it considered a failure if you don’t always maintain your commitment and level of action?
SDJ: Of course not. Maintaining your commitment takes focused intention, energy and willingness and we are always doing the best we can in any particular situation at any given time. So by doing your best you are maintaining your commitment and action.
6. The 7th step is release and replenish, what exactly do you mean by that?
SDJ: To release means to let go, to not hold on to, and to free yourself from the pain of the experience. In releasing you let go of the emotions, the belief systems, or the physical manifestations that have caused the pain. Once you become aware of what it is that you need to let go of, and take the action to do it, then it is important to fill yourself up. In the law of attraction, like energy attracts like energy so if you release old emotions without replacing them with something positive then you automatically bring in the same lower vibration. However, when you replenish your energy through positive affirmations, visualizations and forward movement, then you attract something positive into your life.
7. What is the time frame in moving through this process? How long does it take to get through all nine steps?
SDJ: It could take a day or as in my case, 20 years. That is the process I walked through with my oldest son Crew. There is no right amount of time. Each person has a different experience and different time and space. It is important to remember this is part of your life journey and truly is based on divine time.
8. Is it necessary to be a religious person to call upon the angels for guidance? I have never been a real religious person, and maybe I am not worthy of asking the angels for help.
SDJ: No. I am not a religious person myself and yet I work with the angels on a daily basis. I do recognize that many people with religious beliefs would feel unworthy of asking for help from the angels, but in my experience the angels are here to love all of us unconditionally.
9. So I am at appreciation now, what’s next?
SDJ: Create the life you desire, invoke the archangels on daily basis and allow yourself to see, feel and hear their presence in your life. If challenges come up and they will, remember to ask for help, begin the nine steps again and the more you walk through these steps, the easier it will be and the quicker you will move to a healed heart.
10. What is an Archangel? I’ve only read about them in the bible.
SDJ: Angels are higher vibrational beings who exist only in the spiritual realm and do not incarnate into physical form. Angels help guide, comfort and assist you in your earthly journey by uplifting and protecting you. Archangels are the powerful overseers of the angelic realm and you can call on them anytime for anything.
11. Do you see and believe in Angels?
SDJ: Yes and yes. Once you’ve had your own experience, you will too.
12. Does everyone have Angels around them? How can I know if Angels are around me?
SDJ: Yes everyone has at least one guardian angel around them at all time and also, a variety of angels come in and out of your life, just as people do. Angels will show themselves in a variety of ways. You could find feathers all around, hear songs in your head, feel a gentle light breeze, smell the scent of roses, feel embraced by unconditional love, as well as many physical manifestations, that are typically significant to you.
13. Why did you write a book about Archangels?
SDJ: Because my spirit told me it was time and everything in the universe lined up to make me believe it was true.
14. What is the biggest reason that someone does not connect with their Angels?
SDJ: Usually unawareness. Either religion taught you that only religious leaders or prophets could have that experience, or you just didn’t know that they were around to support you because often times in this world, if you can’t see something, then you don’t believe it is real. And so you may not have had an experience that taught you they are real, but that will change once you read this book.
15. If a person could do just one thing to heal their heart, what would that be?
SDJ: Invoke the archangels to heal your mind, body, and soul.